Know Your End Game!

No matter what you are trying to achieve you need to know your end game. I’ve known so many people that have blown past their victory that they end up driving their business or themselves into the ground. 

You only need to ask yourself these questions to form a road map so you know where to exit and hopefully win in your life. 

  1.  Do you have a higher power or do you believe in something bigger than yourself? 

If all you believe in is material things, then you will never be fulfilled. I know through experience, you can’t keep yourself so busy that you end up happy. I’ve been blessed through His grace with faith. So I believe in serving Jesus Christ and I know I’ll never be alone and I can never fail. How powerful does that make me in the business world? I can not fail! 

2. Do you work to live or live to work? 

Now I understand that you have bills to pay and you have a family to support but all of that is accomplishable if you can see and believe in your vision. 

I like to have my clients total up their monthly bills and divide by 30 days in a month. Now where can we reduce your monthly expenses? Once you go line by line and reduce your monthly expenses, take your new monthly total, divide by 30 days and view your new manageable number. Now that you have this number let’s say you need $5,000 every month to survive. That’s bills, groceries and savings. So you only need to earn $167 a day to reach this monthly goal. 

Start thinking about what businesses you can launch or services you can offer to achieve this number passively. I’ve known people that make this in a few hours doing Uber, their value was having free time to fish and travel.. Start working today to achieve your daily number in a passive income revenue product or service so you can reclaim your time and live your life the way you want. 

3.  Do you know why? Why do you do what you do?

“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek 

If you wake up each day without a purpose or knowing why, I’d like to speak with you because you are not alone. This is the core question you need to ask yourself and answer for yourself if you want to achieve all those goals and dreams you have. And by the way, you can achieve them and even more. 

This shouldn’t be hard but for many of my clients it is. They say things like, “to make money” or to “provide a better service or product to the community”,  ect. This will not endear your brand to the public or your target market. 

For example, my company KAJ Consults, LLC., was established to help people achieve their dreams through technology. Now, how great is that to hear, I can tell you, it’s even better telling people what I do. For the passive residual side of my business, Dream WebTec, provides the web services needed for KAJ Consults clients to start building their dreams through technology. Domains, Hosting, Security & Professional Email. This provides me with two revenue streams but also allows me to achieve my daily goal in a sustainable way. Even when the pandemic hit, businesses still paid for their web services. 

4.  Are you serving your community or only taking and using it’s services? 

A quick secret, you have not accomplished any of this on your own and your key to happiness is giving. It’s time to give back to the community that has supported you. Of course I give to my church but that is the bare minimum. I have incorporated a good community business practice to where every sale that Dream WebTec makes, 20% goes to an at-risk youth house.  With this simple act of giving, my business in its first year reached 22 accounts. That is a stable revenue stream, month-in-month-out that I never have to work for again. 

5.  What does happiness mean or look like to you? 

Now that you have something bigger than yourself to believe in, secure knowing your daily number, your WHY and are giving back to the community… I don’t need to tell you what happiness looks like! 

Keep up the great work and remember, “90% of people won’t care about your problems and the other 10% will use it against you.” – Zig Ziggler 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts about “Know your end game.” I hope you found a few truths and if you have any questions, please email me at  [email protected] or text  800.910.1338.

“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart” – Psalm 37:4